Docs, Schematics, Code, Parts and Stuff
- Schematics : the parts you need to build your own console from scratch and how to wire it all together.
- Source Code : the brains of the operation, all open source and infinitely re-usable.
- Game Programming Tutorial by Pete Brown: Pete shows how he created a racing game for the PIX-6T4 game in one evening.
- Flashing the Console Bootloader : a detailed walkthrough on updating the Netduino firmware using SAM-BA and MFDeploy.
- Deploy and Debug : a soup-to-nuts tutorial explaining how to cheaply connect a serial cable to your Netduino Mini, how to deploy your C# code and how to effectively debug it.